Akshaya Tritiya, also known as Akti or Akha Teej, is an annual spring time festival celebrated by the Hindus, Jains and anybody following Vedic way of living. It signifies the “third day of unending prosperity.”
This year Akshaya Tritiya falls on April 25th-26th, late afternoon – early morning EST, with beneficial effects lasting through the 28th of April. It is considered to be the best time for starting any new projects, negotiations, planning, writing down goals and dreams. It is the only day in a year when both Sun and Moon are exalting at the same time, reaching their peak. A strong position of these royal planets brings us all luck, prosperity, immense strength and ease in anything we do.
The word “Akshaya” meaning the never diminishing in Sanskrit is believed to bring good luck, prosperity and success and considered auspicious for starting new ventures.”Tritiya” means third lunar day, one of the most favorable days in a lunar cycle to start anything new. Akshaya Tritiya happens only once a year, do not miss this chance to launch your most sacred desires into their manifested form!
This year’s Akshaya Tritiya is special in a way that there is a strong connection between the Moon and Venus, so any creative projects, anything involving art, music, writing, beauty – all will have favorable outcomes.
Even the weakest boat will get to its destination if it catches a strong current. Similarly, even a confused and undetermined person can achieve his or her goal if he or she starts acting during this time.
This is time for ACTION and manifestation of dreams. Everything that we lay down in our consciousness during this time, soon will materialize in our lives. This is the time for making YOUR DREAMS come TRUE.
Things to do tonight-early tomorrow morning:
- Create a vision board
- Set, write down and visualize your dreams, plans and goals
- Take care of any business that needs attention, the obstacles will fade away on their own and the stars will ensure that the results are long lasting and positive
- Create anything that you have been thinking about but haven’t had a chance to do. Start that blog, paint that painting, write that intro to your book.. The possibilities are endless.
What you should NOT do today and tomorrow:
- Borrow money. Those who give today will further establish the flow of abundance in their lives and those who take are further digging a hole of lack and scrambling by
- Argue with anybody or try to resolve any relationship issues or disputes
- Be selfish
- Be sad or unhappy
I sincerely hope this post came to be of help and use to you! May you manifest only the best things for you and yours and may prosperity and success be a part of your life this year and always!
With love towards you all, the time to OWN your life is NOW!
XOXO – OKSANA