Planet Mars is positioned at the highest degree in the sky over the place where you were born at the time of your birth. This planet has a significant influence on you and it shows your true talents, capabilities for growth and progress in this life. It identifies which qualities you need to work on within yourself in order for you to be able to make a quantum leap in this life and reach a new level of development.
Mars – is a warrior planet that is masculine, fiery, and feisty. This is a planet of achieving goals, logistics, engineering mindset, strategy, leadership and sport. A person with harmonious Mars is very active, a wonderful organizer and achiever both in personal and business lives.
If Mars is not harmonious, the person gets easily irritated by everything and everybody. He/she argues with everybody, is not easy to negotiate with, and might not finish projects or might not even start them at all. The warrior character starts to show up in daily squabbles with household members or in illnesses (traumas, bad liver, high blood pressure, gallbladder, heart issues, etc).
To open up your Soul Planet is both easy and hard at the same time. Some people are working through their Soul Planet’s tasks over multiple lifetimes. But your natal chart is beautiful in a way that it shows you how to go about opening up the true talents hidden within. The more conscious efforts we apply in our lives towards opening up our Soul Planet, the less life lessons we will get in the form of various situations.
You know you have a harmonious relationship with planet Mars if you are:
Goal and victory oriented – a person with harmonious Mars sets a goal, breaks it down into measurable tasks and actions, which he/she then successfully goes to fulfill. They set high standard bars and are not going to back down until the victory is achieved.
Heroic and courageous – warrior is a person who does not give up. This ability not to give up is one of the best qualities that makes a person stand out in a crowd and turns us into diamonds amidst the dust. As you might know, diamond is just a clunk of coal that underwent tremendous pressure. Similarly, a person who never gives up, sooner or later can become of the best representatives of the human kind.
Fearless and brave – a person with harmonious Mars can act against fear. This does not mean that he/she is never afraid, all of us face scary situations from time to time, but harmonious Mars gives people the ability to act despite being scared or afraid, the ability to conquer their fears, step over them and keep working towards their goal.
Willing and able to protect – there is always someone around us that needs a bit of help and protection. Harmonious Mars gives a person the ability to stand up for the weaker. This goes more for men than women, but sometimes a woman needs to display this protection trait as well when the situation calls for it.
Decisive and firm on your decisions – we constantly come across situations that call for a firm “No” or a firm “Yes” and a person with harmonious Mars can do just that – crossing all their ‘t’s’ and placing all the dots above their ‘i’s.’
Ways to harmonize your Mars:
- Active sports!!! Strength sports. If it is a child, then you need to teach them to achieve results in sports.
- Any physical activity every day. Speed walking, climbing the stairs, etc.
- Set out clear goals and plans, structure them out in stages, and always check in on the progress.
- Regularly check your states of anger and dissatisfaction. Just saying the words “I’m angry right now” or “I am currently unhappy” out loud to yourself is a great start. It is important to consciously realize it.
- Water procedures several times a day. The fire is put out by the water. Doing the dishes or just washing hands sometimes is better than no water contact.
- Go hiking and spend more time outdoors.
- Keep track of your speech. Poor intonation and dissatisfied speech further intensify anger. You can try singing military jodies.
- Yoga pose “Lion” 3 times a day helps vent some of the Mars’ energy outwards.
- Playing a roaring tiger with young children.
- Cooking food over open fire, using knives or kitchen appliances when preparing meals.
- Meditation at the fire, burning candle, or a fireplace.
- Regular detoxification of your liver (book by Andreas Moritz “The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush” is recommended as a resource for more info on this).
To sum up, it is important to transform the energy of the fiery Mars regularly into active physical activity and not to accumulate the burning emotions within!
Do you feel a strong Martian energy within you? Let me know in the comments how it is showing up in your life! I would love to hear from you, dear Soul 🙏🏼