Every single one of us has goals, dreams and ambitions starting out in life. But I have noticed that somewhere along the way, a lot of people lose motivation and go from living a colorful life to mere surviving. I have looked at the question from multiple esoteric, psychological and physical angles and want to share my findings with you.
So, why do we so often fail to accomplish all that we dreamt of? Why do some feel so drained, unmotivated and weak so often? Days turn into weeks, weeks into months, months into years of inaction.. If this sounds familiar to you, read on.
I have compiled two lists that you will find below. The first one highlights our most common areas where we leak prana or our life energy. The second one shows how to generate and expand life force or our life energy within us.
❌We lose energy when we:
- Are not following our life’s calling. A basic Natal Chart analysis can definitely help point you in the right direction.
- Are in relationships with people who are not interesting to us.
- Agree to something against our will.
- Convince ourselves to “suck it up” without having a clear understanding what for.
- Smile when we want to cry.
- Get offended without the courage to voice our dissatisfaction or something that is deeply bothering us.
- Communicate and keep up with negative, never satisfied people.
- Gossip excessively, spending too much time discussing other people’s lives.
- Work in a boring, uninteresting career.
- Blame or shame ourselves or others for something that happened in the past.
- Are afraid of changes or letting something new into our lives.
- Wait for someone or something to come and fix all of our problems.
✅We gain and strengthen the energy flow into our lives when we:
- Surround ourselves with positive people.
- Are friends with people who believe in us and support all of our beginnings.
- Make new friends.
- Try new things, forming new neurological connections.
- Create and express ourselves artistically.
- Gain new knowledge.
- Defeat our insecurities and fears.
- Work on our physical body – active lifestyle, sports, sauna.
- Go for joy rides and walks, catching pleasure in everything that we do.
- Cleanse the physical space – clean, de-clutter, fix things up, renovate, improve everything that surrounds us.
- De-clutter our emotional space – let go of the unnecessary, dead-end relationships.
- Do exactly what we want to do.
- Put ourselves and our own self-worth in the first place before all others!
Try to change your perspective, adopt these life-savers and observe how the world around you starts to dance with vibrant colors, bringing you immense rewards and strengthening the feeling of inner joy.
More importantly still, remember, that it is not the final destination that holds the biggest reward, but rather the journey itself – the highs and lows, victories and defeats, conquering of self and new possibilities for body, mind and spirit!
Every single one of us can change their life by changing their thoughts, all you need to do is take the first step. The choice is yours!
Drop a comment below if you have a question or something to share. I would love to hear from you!
The time to OWN your life is NOW!