Our lives are beautiful and multidimensional. Every single one of us has goals, dreams and ambitions. But why do we sometimes feel as if we do not have enough resources to accomplish all that we set out to do? Sometimes we feel so drained, unmotivated and weak – so we wonder what we are doing wrong. Below are two lists. One highlights our most common areas where we leak prana or our life energy and the other one shows areas where we generate and expand life force within us.
❌We lose energy when we:
- Are not following our life path. Not sure what your life path is, not a problem! You can find out here. Best $10 you can spend right now!
- Are in relationships with people who are not interesting to us.
- Agree to something against our will.
- Convince ourselves to “suck it up” without having a clear understanding what for.
- Smile when we want to cry.
- Get offended without the courage to voice our dissatisfaction or something that is deeply bothering us.
- Communicate and keep up with negative, never satisfied people.
- Gossip excessively, spending too much time discussing other people’s lives.
- Work in a boring, uninteresting career.
- Blame or shame ourselves for something we have done in the past.
- Are afraid of changes or letting something new into our lives.
- Wait for someone or something to come and fix all of our problems.
✅We gain and strengthen the energy flow into our lives when we:
- Surround ourselves with positive people.
- Are friends with people who believe in us and support all of our beginnings.
- Make new friends.
- Try new things, forming new neurological connections.
- Create and express ourselves artistically.
- Gain new knowledge.
- Defeat our insecurities and fears.
- Work on our physical body – active lifestyle, sports, sauna.
- Go for joy rides and walks, catching pleasure in everything that we do.
- Cleanse the physical space – clean, de-clutter, fix things up, renovate, improve everything that surrounds us.
- De-clutter our emotional space – let go of the unnecessary, dead-end relationships.
- Do exactly what we want to do.
- Put ourselves and our own self-worth in the first place before all others!
Try to change your perspective, adopt these life-savers and observe how the world around you starts to dance with vibrant colors, bringing you immense rewards and strengthening the feeling of inner joy.
More importantly still, remember, that it is not the final destination that holds the biggest reward, but rather the journey itself – the highs and lows, victories and defeats, conquering of self and new possibilities for body, mind and spirit!
Every single one of us can change their life by changing their thoughts, all you need to do is take the first step. The choice is yours!
Drop a comment below if you have a question or something to share. I would love to hear from you!
The time to OWN your life is NOW!